At healthy us we love to hear your tips, stories, or any advise you have. If you feel you have more to share than a comment on an existing article, we invite you to submit your own articles for our members to read.
To maintain a high quality service for our members, we request you to follow the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- The post should be at least 500 words long.
- The post should be related to healthy living, lifestyle choices, parenting, health issues and other relevant topics.
- The post must be original and you agree not to submit the same article elsewhere. We check each submission through various plagiarism tools (including copyscape). Any content found to plagiarize will result in a permanent ban from aHealthy.us and partner websites.
- No affiliate links can be embedded within the posts. However, you are free to include (at the maximum) two links within your “bio” section. The bio sections will follow each guest post.
- Link destinations should be owned by you. (No affiliate products/ website forwarding / affiliate links or non working links).
- It’s recommended to submit a relavent image with each article, though its not mandatory.
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source. Please do not submit images that you do not have the rights to distribute unless you have prior permission from the image owner.
- Low quality articles (spelling/grammar errors) will not be approved.
- Articles must be submitted in a ‘text’ format. Html and formatting changes will be done by the editorial staff.
The guidelines listed above can be relaxed for personal health/recovery stories .
Please remove all identifying information if you are including any personal health information in your articles.
You retain all rights to your content but grant A Healthy Us a permanent exclusive right to publish, modify and reuse the article on the website or other forms (such as newsletters).
Please use the contact form below to submit all guest posts or to ask any further questions.